From: magi AT magi PISTE yok PISTE utu PISTE fi (Marko Gronroos)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.islam,alt.religion.mormon,alt.religion.scientology,alt.religion.wicca,alt.religion.unification,alt.religion.gnostic,alt.religion.buddhism.nichirea,alt.atheism,alt.christnet
Subject: The God and the Goddess (Re: God is Female)
Date: 30 Oct 1996 01:37:16 +0200

(here's first an answer, then my actual subject)

Elizabeth Kent <elizabeth AT publicate PISTE com> writes:
> We hear the voices of prophets in the wilderness, and the message is
> that God will soon come to live in this earth, born as a female child.
> The prophets refer to God as female, and we have embraced our Creator as
> our Loving Mother.

I'd call you a Christian, who's trying to make her own feministic gospel.. ;-)
But ideas alone don't make the reality. Sorry!

You want to hear another? Here goes...
      Supreme Goddess and God are the Universe. They are the principles as
well as the entities. Neither of them can exists alone, nor can the
Universe. Goddess is the Void, the empty space. She is the Chaos. God
is the Energy within the Universe. That energy creates Order from the
chaotic void. This order is what we call matter or radiation. Without
Matter, there is no Void. Without Void there is no Matter. Universe is
not a sum, but a multiplication. This is the Chicken and the Egg
paradox of the Universe, and the principle and definition of it's
existance.
      ..then make some analogies to modern Einsteinian and QP views of the
existance, and there it is..
      But the God and the Goddess are not (necessarily) conscious as
such. But their elemental principles are echoed in this fractal
universe and can be seen in all other lower phenomena in the
world. Earth is the Goddess where the Sun God manifests as light
energy and creates life. They manifest in woman and a man. In life,
love and birth. We are all children of the Gods and part of them. All
our deeds, all our thoughts. Just accept what you are: the Universe.
      All without apples or having to nail anyone to a cross.

Ps. But since these all are our PERSONAL abstractions of the surrounding
world, maybe we shouldn't try to push them so much to others.
      Abstractual diversity is gold.
      Communication transfers ideas, and therefore gives them continuity.
      Silence creates diversity.
      Find the balance.

----
-- Marko Grönroos, magi AT utu PISTE fi (http://www.utu.fi/~magi/), magi AT nic PISTE funet PISTE fi
-- YO-kylä 27 A 9, 20540 Turku, Finland, Tel#+358-21-373337
----
--
----
-- Marko Grönroos, magi AT utu PISTE fi (http://www.utu.fi/~magi/), magi AT nic PISTE funet PISTE fi
-- YO-kylä 27 A 9, 20540 Turku, Finland, Tel#+358-21-373337
----

Edellinen säie: Rituals and rain
Seuraava säie: What is best time at Samhain?
[Muut säikeet] [Muut uutisryhmät]