Next file: linux/include/asm-sparc64/cache.h
Previous file: linux/include/asm-sparc64/asm_offsets.h
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 17
Wed Mar 10 16:53:38 1999
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Thu Aug 6 14:06:34 1998
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.2.3/linux/include/asm-sparc64/bitops.h linux/include/asm-sparc64/bitops.h
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-/* $Id: bitops.h,v 1.25 1998/07/26 03:05:51 davem Exp $
+/* $Id: bitops.h,v 1.26 1999/01/07 14:14:15 jj Exp $
* bitops.h: Bit string operations on the V9.
* Copyright 1996, 1997 David S. Miller (email@example.com)
@@ -14,8 +14,8 @@
* primitives used are not privileged.
-/* Set bit 'nr' in 32-bit quantity at address 'addr' where bit '0'
- * is in the highest of the four bytes and bit '31' is the high bit
+/* Set bit 'nr' in 64-bit quantity at address 'addr' where bit '0'
+ * is in the highest of the eight bytes and bit '63' is the high bit
* within the first byte. Sparc is BIG-Endian. Unless noted otherwise
* all bit-ops return 0 if bit was previously clear and != 0 otherwise.
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen (who was at: email@example.com)